Please adhere to our house rules - this will ensure an optimum work out experience for everyone. If you have any questions in connection with the following, you can contact us using our contact form.
- We want everyone using the facilities at Urban Gym to have a positive experience. Consequently, we expect positive communication and respect for others.
- Instructions given by Urban Gym general/security staff must be followed at all times and not challenged.
- Threats and violence will result in you being asked to leave Urban Gym and you will be expelled.
- Personal business activities may not be conducted in connection with membership unless Urban Gym has given written permission for this.
AUTOMATIC DOOR SYSTEM / UNSUPERVISED WORKOUTS
- Urban Gym has automatic door systems installed in its centres, which allow entrance doors to be opened using the Urban Gym app.
- Allowing third parties to enter a centre is not permitted. If third parties are allowed to enter a centre, members will be personally liable for them.
- Access can only be gained to a centre once the card reader has approved the code on the Urban Gym app.
- All centres have active video surveillance and any breach of the above will result in expulsion and a ban on training in any Urban Gym centre for a minimum of 2 years.
HANDLING OF EQUIPMENT AND MACHINES
- Our equipment must be treated with respect and may only be used for the exercises for which it is designed.
- Dumbbells and bars must be in contact with the floor before they are released.
- Leave equipment in place after use to make training easier both for you and others.
- Share machines and equipment during breaks between sets as this makes it easier for everyone to gain access to them.
- Machines must be cleaned after use.
- Equipment must not be removed from the centre.
- You should wear indoor workout clothes and clean shoes. Working out in outdoor shoes, bare or stocking feet, work clothes or jeans is not permitted.
- Working out bare-chested is not permitted and if you wish to work out in a vest top or sports bra, this should cover your chest.
- Clothing with insignia on the back or gang-related clothing must not be worn in centres.
- The Urban Gym app is personal to you and any misuse will incur a fee and possibly expulsion. Details of this fee can be found on our price page.
- You MUST bring the app with you. You cannot work out without a QR code.
FAMILIES, FRIENDS AND CHILDREN
- Workout areas and changing rooms are only open to members.
- If you enter a centre, but are not a member, you will be asked to leave and you will not be allowed to return to Urban Gym.
- Children under the age of 15 may not work out or stay in Urban Gym centres.
MUSIC / MOBILE PHONES / CAMERAS
- If you wish to listen to music other than the music that is played in a centre, you must use headphones. You may not play music through speakers on your phone or similar.
- Phone conversations must be kept to a minimum and where possible held in the ‘seating area’.
- The taking of photos or filming other members in the centre is not permitted without their consent.
- Children and pushchairs must not be brought into centres.
USE OF PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING DRUGS
- Using performance-enhancing drugs is not acceptable. If you test positive you will be expelled from Urban Gym.
- Sales of performance-enhancing drugs will be reported to the police and will result in a ban.
CHANGING ROOM AND ITEMS BROUGHT INTO CENTRES
- Lockers are for general use and must be emptied afterwards. Padlocks that are not taken away after 12 hours will be removed and not replaced.
- If you are unable to open your locker or you need help, the following options are available:
- Ask cleaning staff for help. They are available every day of the week between 9 am and 10 am and 5 pm and 6 pm.
- Call (+45) 88 77 20 86 to obtain assistance from a security staff member. Please note that this option is subject to a fee. See price page
- Urban Gym will not be responsible for any items kept in lockers.
- Bags, coats and other non-workout items may not be carried around a centre.
- Photos may not be taken or videos recorded in Urban Gym changing rooms.
- Essentially, Urban Gym is always open. However, maintenance or civic festivals/new year or similar may mean that a centre is closed temporarily.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
- Physical products bought from vending machines in our centres may not be exchanged or returned.
- Emergency exits in centres must not be blocked and must only be used in an emergency.
Breaches of the Urban House Rules or failure to comply with instructions given by general/security staff may lead to a warning, request to leave and expulsion.